- There is a 2 hour minimum on all jobs. After 2 hours, rates are charged when you entre the next half an hours
- Extra payment of £10 required if travelling through the congestion charge.
- Parking must be arranged and is the Responsibility of the Customer.
- Any Parking Fine incurred will be added to the cost of the final bill.
- Debit or Credit card details are required to secure a booking. Payments will be processed on completion on moving day.
- We accept all of payment when the move is finish cash or major uk cards
- Job arrival times are estimated. Although we do our best to be on time, circumstances out of our control may cause delays, we do not offer discounts for lateness.
- It is the client’s responsibility to be present at all addresses concerned throughout the moving process. Uk Easy Removals will not be held responsible if the property is left unattended.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cease or stop the job at any point if our staffs are abused – verbally or otherwise.
- If you postpone you move depend on our availability other wise will keep the deposit
- Any cancelation 4 days after your booking is confirmed you will be charged 50% of the confirmed quote
- Any cancelation within 48 hours of the move start time you will loose your deposit
- Extra fuel charges apply when travelling outside the M25.
- There is a minimum charge of £80.00 and then £50 for extra half tone for goods going to the tip
You must note any visible loss, damage or failure to produce any goods at the time of delivery, and any unvisible damage must be reported within 7 days we accept no responsibility for loss or damage to property after a job is complete and payment is received
Our office should be informed in the same day